Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company, headquartered in California was a joint effort by its founders Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne founded on April 1, 1976. One of the most prominent features of the company, iCloud was launched on October 12, 2011. It is basically cloud storage and cloud computing service and iCloud drive is the program that is put to use to access all the iCloud file.
In simple words, a storehouse and backup for all the data that the ios users put in their devices. The service provides a free 5 GB storage capacity after which a user has to monthly pay for extra storage, for instance, $0.99 for 50GB, $2.99 for 200GB and $9.99 for 2TB, the maximum storage the company provides for the users.
The present writeup is drafted in response to our readers’ queries about the procedure to increase iCloud space storage both in iOs device and mac. So without much ado let’s get started!
Increase The Existing iCloud Drive Storage Space In Your iOs Device With The Below-Mentioned Steps.
iCloud is a cloud based drive and have a limited space so When you sign up to Get iCloud, you automatically get 5GB of free storage so first of all you have to login icloud once to increase icloud space procedure then you have to go into settings then once you buy a plan or change a storage plan, your current status of the plan is upgraded immediately and the new monthly date is updated to show the purchase date of the new plan. Every month you will be billed for your new monthly plan unless you cancel by downgrading your current plan. You will receive a reminder every month in the form of an email for the payment of the plan.
Increase iCloud Space On your iOs devices:
Learn to increase iCloud space storage in your iOs with the help of below-listed steps.
- First of all, go to the settings of your device and tap on your name.Thereafter click on iCloud and then on iCloud storage. However, if you are using iOs 10.2 or the earlier version, reach out to the settings, then click on icloud and finally on iCloud storage option.
- Now click on the “Buy more storage” option or “Change storage plan” option and proceed to the next step.
- As the last step, choose the storage plan you wish to go with and tap buy and enter your Apple ID password.
Increase iCloud Space On your Mac:
Learn to increase icloud space storage in your iOs with the help of below-listed steps.
- First of all, click on the Apple menu, from there go to “System Preferences” and then click on “iCloud”.
- Now in the lower right corner, click on “Manage”.
- Tap on “Buy more storage” option or “Change storage plan” option and proceed to the next step.
- Now as the last step, choose a storage plan and then click “Next” and enter your Apple ID password.
Hope you benefit from the present writeup and comfortably increase your devices’ iCloud space with the procedure provided above.
For all the tech savvy people out there, keep checking out this space for more such technology related articles.