A multinational technology brand headquartered in California, The United States, Apple Inc. was founded on April 1, 1976, by the combined efforts of its three founders Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne.
Icloud, one of the beneficial features that the brand provides in its products and the topic of our article, has simplified the user’s access to their Apple devices. With this feature enabled on your device, you can access your data anywhere on any Apple enabled device or a regular Windows computer with the only prerequisite being a steady internet connection and Apple login id and password.
The present writeup has been planned to talk about the issue concerning the users the most, that is of retrieving a deleted iCloud data. Apple has come up with easy ways through which a user can retrieve their deleted data within the first 30 days of deleting it.
The below section talks about two ways of retrieving your data. The first method talks about the easy two-step to retrieve deleted files from iCloud.com and the second method talks about the procedure to retrieve iCloud files deleted from other apps.
Before getting down to understand the ways to recover the deleted data, it is crucial to be able to view the deleted data which will enable the user to decide upon the file he wishes to retrieve.Have a look at the quick guide to view the deleted data.
How do I recover & view deleted data from iCloud?
- First of all, open the iCloud official website by typing iCloud.com in the browser’s URL.
- Tap on the “Settings” option.
- Now at the bottom of the settings page, under the “Advanced” heading, click on the “Restore files” and you are now provided with the list of the deleted data.
Recover The iCloud Permanent Deleted Files On iCloud.com:
Follow this easy two-step procedure to recover the files deleted on iCloud.com.
- In the iCloud drive on iCloud.com, tap on the options present on the bottom right corner of the window stating “Recently deleted”.
- Now click on “Recover all “ or alternatively you have the option to randomly select each file you wish to recover and then click on “Recover”.
Recover iCloud Files Deleted From Other Applications:
Apple provides an easy provision to restore your deleted files that you had deleted from other applications such as your iOs device, Mac or maybe a windows computer. Follow these easy steps below to retrieve your important data once deleted.
- First of all, go to the “Settings” option on iCloud.com.Thereafter in the “Advanced section” tap on the Restore files option and proceed.
- Here in this step, you can either select all or randomly select each file you wish to restore.
- Lastly, click on “Restore” and receive your once deleted files back.
Please note: To Access icloud photos on pc always look for the icloud recovered files in the folder from where you initially deleted them. For instance, if you deleted a file once present in the “Pages “ folder, after requesting the retrieval of that particular file look for it in the “Pages “ folder only.
Hope the above write up provides you with appropriate solution to recover your once deleted iCloud files.
Keep following our page to receive more such tech related write-ups!